Well, this is my second time starting a blog. And not to be too cliche but let's see if this one is more successful.
Now, for those of you who peek in here once and awhile I'm sure you will notice that some..hem hem ...things have changed. After all, who WOULDN'T want a hunky roman/greecian statue head looking a little...side ways at them.
...well I bet you would like him more if he talked! But sadly, he is def. not as hunky as my italian portriate of an unknown man...and yes HE is a man (my man not yours!) on my wall. -smile-
Well, as things go this year hasn't been spectacular and today wasn't any better but I'm trying to be a little more...not as gloomy and outwardly wanting to bite everyone's head off but hey, you do what you got to do.
This year I have graduated from HS (finally!) <--- that right there was NOT implying that I was held back, it's just been a very long four years let alone this last year.
Right now I'm just tying up some loose ends and getting ready to go to BYU-Idaho. Oh and on top of that I no longer have a long term source of income, although I do have a job working once a week for some family members of mine. But obviously that isn't go to pay the bills but I'm just going to suck it up and actually have a summer for once!
Yes for once I'm going to have a summer and it is going to be amazing! I'll actually use my store's worth of art supplies, finally start working out as much as I freakin' want and do everything else in the world that I want to do.
....ok so this post is turning into more of a rant but I suppose you get my drift...maybe? I'll have some WAY better posts in the future including: book reviews, pictures (art and photography) I'll get some music posted on here, snippets of stories that I'll be writing, my health check up (because who doesn't want to know how healthy I am right now?) and maybe some cooking ...things.
Over and out
PS By the way...the title is because I really do want to do everything under the sun. Literally, figurativelly, mentally...physically? I have no specific job that I wish to pursue. But hey, I'm still young and growing up, Heavenly Father will help me find the way.
PPS For those future or current viewers who do not know, I'm LDS, or part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Ta-da ...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment